Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aaaaaand... A Few More Before I Go To Bed

OK, so here's that first picture from the last batch again, but hopefully I've cut most of the noise out this time.


And here's Paul. He's the drummer for the Pink Parts, in case you aren't familiar. I might have oversharpened this to some extent, but I think it's still fine. Gotta show off that shallow depth of field.


Due to constraints of venue layout and fixed focal length of 50mm on a cropped sensor, I don't think I was ever able to get an entire band in one shot. This one has both Paul and Meredith in it, though. I think I've got a shot or two of just Paul that'll be in a future post.


Finally getting around to a Brendan shot. A bunch of the shots I've got from this night were at a 45 degree angle or something, and look totally amateurish in the cold, hard light of day. I'm sure there's more that's salvageable, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment